The kids in Australia if they live to far from school they use the radio or internet. A Bible story that I learned was about Jesus walking on water and Peter being excited to see Jesus his new friend.
Interesting! So how do you think they make friends to play with. If they live that far away from school I am surprised they would have electricity let alone a computer.
Here we are! We are a family of six- Dad, Mom, big sister, brother, little sister and furry little dog. Dad works hard in the protyping industry, Mom works hard at home, sister goes to school, little boy entertains us all and the baby has yet to define her role!
3 comments:
So what was the theme this time? Since you have been to 2 different Bible schools, what have you learned that was different since from the last one?
The kids in Australia if they live to far from school they use the radio or internet. A Bible story that I learned was about Jesus walking on water and Peter being excited to see Jesus his new friend.
Interesting! So how do you think they make friends to play with. If they live that far away from school I am surprised they would have electricity let alone a computer.
Post a Comment