Friday, August 21, 2009

It has been a very long time!

It has been a very long time since... I blogged, slept through the night, ate hot food, walked throught the living room without stepping on something, ran three miles, fit into my clothes... but I digress!

It has been a very long time since my very dear friend had a house all her own and today I got to go visit with her and take the tour. Have you ever waited years for something? I have and I know the joy and gratitude that overflows you cup can be so sweet and satisfying. For most people when I hear they recently bought a house I think "that's nice!" but in this instance I wanted to cry for joy with her. Even though I have a little house envy (she has a pantry you can actually walk into and storage galore!) I don't begrudge her any of it! She deserves every bit of the square footage.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I was having an overwhelming day and now I'm in a puddle. I love you too much and am grateful you are in my life. HUGS and more hugs!