Saturday, May 17, 2008

Here we go...

I thought and thought about it, then I looked at other blogs and then looked at some more... I read about it on wikipedia and then one day (today) I decided just to take a leap and do it! I'm not sure I can think of enough things to say or that anyone will be interested in what I have to say but I'm doing it anyway! Plus, Jeff said he'd help me out sometimes. I figure at least the grandmas and grandpas will be interested if I talk about all the profound and funny things the kids say as they grow!
Here we go! So if you have any experience or advice leave me a comment!
Jeff's contribution for today is "Go Spurs!"

4 comments:

Liz said...

SPURS - YUCK! The Rockets are the only team for me. Plus they have a REALLY tall Asian guy! Anyway, way to go! Yippee! I will link to you and then atleast my sister will read you too! Hugs, Liz

Grandma W said...

OK who wants to hear about baseball, basketball or whatever ball this is. I only want to hear about grandkids. Maybe you should teach Meghann about this and then we could keep track of all of then. Did you send this to Karen and Dad. Although Dad won't know how to set up an account so we will have to teach him when he is home. What do you think about a web camera for him?

B-Rad said...

Everyone cares about whatever ball. Go Celtics "The Kid" will finally get his. If you are some sort of Wizard you can get Meghann involved, and if that is the case I have a list of projects for you. The Kids are looking good C is itching for summer as well the both of mine have spent two days straight in the water and the pools haven't even openned yet. Not even a Wizard will get dad on this.

Anonymous said...

Ok you haven't been here in a while to leave new comments. I am trying to keep up with everything and you know how the end of school gets. Busy doesn't even begin to tell you where we are in the year, but only one week to go. By the way, mostly it is a guy thing on the ball.