Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Introducing ...




the family! I can't imagine who would read this except for friends and family but just so you know I will be using nicknames for the kids to protect their identity! Since the oldest already has a nickname she will be referred to as "Sweet Girl". The latest and greatest thing about her life these days is the end of school! She will no longer be in 1st grade which makes us very sad because it is all going by too fast. I am ready for her to be home more and looking forward to going to the swimming pool - our favorite summer time activity.


Child #2 will be referred to as "Little Boy Blue"- because of his big blue eyes. He changes so much from week to week! This week he is starting to sit up on his own- he is still wobbly but by next week he'll probablly have it down pat. I still can't believe this baby was once a whopping 3lb premie. In this picture he was eating prunes or should I say trying to eat prunes. Learning to eat food is a much more difficult process then I anticipated!


Of course I don't have any current Pictures of me or the hubby, but who cares what we look like?

1 comment:

Liz said...

He is so cute and so big and tell "Sweet Girl" hello for us! Liz