Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas time!

I do love Christmas! We have the tree up and Little boy has only taken one or two ornaments off. Now that he is creeping around the furniture and crawling around much faster he is more interested in the tv and dvd buttons than the tree. Rignt now he is suppose to be napping but instead I think he is standing in the crib pullin down the curtains.
Sweet girl is bugging daddy to please put up the Christmas lights and working on presents of her own that she is making for people. The other day she told her aunt "look here is our activity scene (nativity scene)." We'll have to fix that one I think. It's so cute when they say stuff like that but when they get to a certain age you can't let them say it and get embarrassed when someone else corrects them! Busy, busy time of year and blogging has been less of a priority!

No comments: