Tuesday, December 2, 2008

dreams

My dreams are wild these days! Pregnancy hormones for me translate into insomnia and crazy dreams. I have to say I can handle the nasea but I am so tired of not being able to rest even when I do manage to sleep.
Black Friday I planned to get up early and join the insane crowds at 5 a.m.So about three thirty in the morning I wake up from a wild dream. I was a cancer patient and I was moving into some kind of cancer ward with a bunch of other women. We were all going shopping but we slept through our alarm and so we jumped out of bed strapped babies to our back and jumped on our waiting ATV's and started racing through a war zone complete with tanks and land mines. We made it to the sales I guess I woke up before we got there. Of course after that I couldn't go back to sleep so I got up at four and was at the store at 4:45.
Before you ask I ate all the same stuff ya'll did - turkey, sweet potatoes, etc. and I didn't even watch tv so I don't know where all the video game war scenes are coming from. I will accept any advice on how to get more sleep - at night- daytime doesn't work so good around here.

No comments: