Sunday, September 13, 2009

Not much of a trouble maker!

 
The other day I was between changing diapers and feeding babies and I thought I would check my e-mail. Little boy was hovering around me for a while sitting in my lap messing with everything he could get to while I tried to respond to a few e-mails. He wandered off after a little while then I realized I couldn't hear him. As every mother knows that is when the little darlings are probablly really making some horrible mess that will take forever to clean up. (Ask my friend Shawna - she once found 3 3yrolds and a 1 year old and a room completely covered with the empty bottle of baby powder.) I chose to live in denial for a few more minutes while I finished up my e-mail and then went to look for Little Boy. Guess where I found him... in the chair asleep! Relieved and feeling a little guilty for leaving him to his own devices I grabbed the camera of course! Later I found the fish food that he hadn't figured out how to open, thank goodness!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grandma W said...

What do you mean a trouble maker. My grandson would never be trouble. He is always sweet when we watch him. He looks adorable here.