I will confess- I am afraid of change and unfamiliar things. Unfortunately I have passed that onto another girl we have living here. She is always quick to say NO! when I suggest some new or unfamiliar new sport or place to visit. She doesn't even stop to think about it and it aggravates me every time. But then I realized I do the same thing! So I'm really trying hard to stop and think before I so "no" automaticly. Maybe she isn't too young to change her ways!
Speaking of fear- Little boy was standing on the porch outside my friends house screaming and crying for no apparent reason. I walked over to find out what was wrong and he pointed to the itty bitty worm and cried "bug!" While the other little boy walks over and picks the thing up! We seriously have to desensitize him to these creepy crawlies. How can I have a boy who is afraid of bugs? At least I won't find them in his pockets!
You know you live in the country....
14 years ago
1 comment:
He is young yet ther eis still time. Don't be to sure aobut picking things up. What are the little black things that roll up. Oh yea it is rolly pollies. Let's hope he doesn't find a facination and decide to taste them.
Post a Comment