Thursday, October 15, 2009

Production at an all time low!

Despite my good intentions, my blog is not getting much of my attention these days! I often think - I should blog about this but between diapering, feeding and keeping the house in livable conditions I don't often have much time to log on. However, if your wondering how things are going....
The short version: Sweet girl doing well in school- straight A's so far. She is also learning to play the recorder ( a instrument to listen to.) Little boy just turned two and is talking up a storm. He learns new words every day. Currently he is all about air planes and playing with his new basketball hoop. The baby is growing so fast! She has found her toes and her voice. She is quick to smile when she gets attention and quick to let you know if she isn't happy!
The long version involves downloading pictures so we'll see how far we get!

No comments: