I'm not sure how it happened because I was up several times with the baby but I had a dream that is a reoccurring dream. Lately I have had several dreams where I can't find my shoes. The setting is alway different but in every one I am in a hurry to go somewhere and do something and someone is always rushing me but I can never find my shoes. Usually there are shoes around but never ones that fit or that match. I always feel really rushed and the need for shoes is urgent and frustrating. What is going on in my head? I don't know, weird! Do you have any reoccuring dreams?
2 comments:
OK maybe it is the scenario of barefoot and pregnant. What say you?
He he he, to what your mom said, but I think it is b/c you are always in a rush and I seem to remember you looking for your shoes a lot! Hugs, Liz
Post a Comment