Saturday, October 18, 2008

I know its been a while...

Little boy and I went on his first plane ride this past week. We had a straight flight there on the way and I was just hoping and praying it would all go well. Luckily for me and all the other passengers he fell asleep within 10 minutes of take off. Incidentally, if you think its cramped traveling on an airline then try it with an almost 20 lb baby on your lap. Luckily no one sat next to me ( a couple people almost did and then looked at him and quickly found another seat.) All in all I'd say the flight there turned out not so bad. The flights back - well that is another story.
The trip was full of quality time with my bff and her family. The kids are great and it was fun getting to spend time with the kids and get to know them in there older version of themselves. I see traits of both their mom and dad in them! I wish we could have stayed longer I miss them all already. My family was very happy to see me though! They were waiting in the driveway when I got here. Little boy was happy to be home too. He came home with a fever and has been sick but I'm sure time, his bed and maybe some chicken soup will help cure him.

No comments: