Wednesday, November 26, 2008

community

This Sunday at our worship service we had a testimony time mostly about what community means to us. It was beautiful to hear from people I know and don't know about what it has meant to them to be part of the body of Christ and especially the smaller "community groups" at our church. I'm sure I wasn't the only one gripping my seat because I would have loved to stand up and "testify!" We have been so blessed by the friendships and relationships we are building with people through our church and we eagerly look forward to our Wednesday night fellowship and study together. This thanksgiving week I am grateful for so many things and my church is counted among them!
"Count your blessings name them one by one, count your blessings see what God has done!"

1 comment:

Grandma W said...

God is so good. It is amazing to look back over what God has done in the past year. To think that on Monday it will have been one year since you brought a precious bundle home for the first time. This is only one thing the God has done.