We are coming up on week 29 of the pregnancy and Jeff and I are both a little nervous. Week 29 is when Isaac was born much to our surpise. Our doctor is optimistic and keeps telling me its not going to happen but ... So this week I am praying for peace and trying to remember that God is in control no matter what. I have a tendency to imagine the worst and play it out in my head but I really am trying to change that pattern and imagine the best case scenerio- waiting until June. However, just in case I am trying to hurry and get everything ready here at home and I am nesting early! I'm very excited about making her butterfly mobile and finishing some sewing projects. I'll have to post pictures when I'm done!
1 comment:
Our God is a God of peace and the more you imagine the worse it will be because you work yourself into a fever. I was a little concerned when you told me what you were doing yesterday. You need to remember to take it easy, don't stress and don't think about what could happen. God is in control and He is an awesome God.
Phil 4:7 And the peace of God which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Colossians 1:2B ...grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body and be ye thankful.
II Thess. 3:16 Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.
John 14:27 Peace I leav with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
You need to read these verses and claim them.
Sometimes we just need reminding of how much God loves us and is in control of our lives. Remember he holds you in the palm of his hand.
Post a Comment