I went to a big waterpark 2 days ago. I went with my friends. There was a mushroom there and they had a lazyriver. There was circle and can not get out of it when you got in it you were STUCK. Daddy and I got stuck but Daddy got out. I could not get out because you kept going around and around in a circle. Then Daddy helped me out. There was a big red slide. I went down it and screamed once because it was so dark inside the slide. Then I went down the yellow one and it was so fun. When you get down to the bottom your back almost hit the ground because at the end it went down fast and you stayed under the water for like ten seconds or less. There was a big bucket it filled up with water and if you were in the little water playground it spilled over and you got wet. When you got down to the bottom of the slide it was hard to get to the stairs. There was a little slide on the water playground and I tried to hurry so I wouldn't get water on me from the big bucket.
1 comment:
This sounds like fun. Maybe we can plan a date for the week of July 12 when your cousins are here to go late in the day. We MIGHT even consider going early and then come home for a while. I am not sure Grandma can handle several of you.
You are doing a great job with the capitalization and punctuation you learned this year.
Post a Comment