I can't believe its been ten years since I graduated college! This weekend was homecoming and I had a good time hanging out with old friends and walking through campus and memory lane. They reminded me how stressed I was in college and how they tried to help me destress by harrassing me! If it wasn't for my friends I would have had no fun in college - they brought the fun to me since I was not creating any of my own.
I think it must be true that we mellow a little with age- I'm definately a lot more willing to accept that I don't have all the answers and other peoples contrasting views may have some validity. (That's a little plug for my Obama voting friends.)
You know you live in the country....
14 years ago
1 comment:
Hey, thanks for the plug! I so rarely get one. I'm glad we can respect each others opinions and learn a little something from each other. It definitely goes both ways! :)
Post a Comment