We are pregnant and expecting a new little one in June! We are very excited and hoping for a healthy baby and nice full length pregnancy. Please pray that this baby is a little more patient that our little boy and stays happy and content for the full term. Sweet girl is very happy and hoping for a sister this time. She is already picking out names and watching my stomach for growth and movement- I keep telling her its too early but I still catch her staring.
The only down side is that I am not going to be able to run my 1/2 marathon. I'm still running but had to cut back on my mileage and intensity so I'm putting off that goal for another time.
You know you live in the country....
14 years ago
5 comments:
That is so wonderful! I am very excited for you!
Congratulations! That is awesome news.
Ok I guess that means I am free to tell who ever I have a mind to? I will wait to let you tell at Thanksgiving if they have not all heard by that time. Have you called Great Grandma yet?? We are all praying that this one is much more patient than your last one. At least I hope this one waits for the summer which means much closer to full term. Love you
I'm so excited for you guys. You know, June 9th is one of the best days of the year! We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
Congratulations! How exciting!
Post a Comment