Monday, November 3, 2008

shoes

 
 
So I put shoes on little boy for the first time and he looks soooo cute but he wasn't "feeling it" as you can see by the picture. Up to this point I haven't really seen a point in putting shoes on him- he only walks around the house and is carried practically everywhere but with winter coming I figured I could start. Plus he keeps yanking his socks off in the car and this is one way to keep them on right?!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anngala said...

His shoes are adorable

Grandma W said...

I remember another little boy who hated wearing coats. We litterally had to tackle him to get him into a coat. Then we moved to Alaska and it was a necessity. He still didn't like wearing coats!! Maybe the old ways were the smart ways. I put high tops on you at 3 months and never had any problems with any of you and shoes.