I was tagged and am suppose to do this so here goes!
A. Attached or single? Attached going to be five years in November!
B. Best friend? Liz
C. Cake or pie? Pie- especially fruit pies
D. Day of choice? Sunday
E. Essential item? jogging stroller
F. Favorite color? purple
G. Gummy bears or worms? worms
H. Hometown? Belton, Texas I guess
I. Indulgence? strawberry limeades - Sonic
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? two
L. Life isn’t complete without? My family
M. Marriage date? November 22, 2003
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 2 brothers
O. Oranges or apples? apples
P. Phobias? claustrophobic!- hate crowded tight spaces
Q. Quotes? nope
R. Reasons to smile? many many blessings
S. Season of choice? fall is fun
T. Tag your friends! Lisa, Brad (he'll never do this, do boys do these?)
U. Unknown fact about me? everyone knows everything - I'm a blabber mouth.
V. Vegetable? can I say tomato even if it isn't a veggie
W. Worst habits? leaving the cabinet doors open in the kitchen
X X-ray or ultrasound? ultrasounds - they don't have to stand in a special booth to guard themselves against x rays
Y. Your favorite food? still strawberries
Z. Zodiac sign? I don't know - I'm a sagitarrius is that what you mean?
You know you live in the country....
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment