Saturday, September 6, 2008

Have you ever...

run seven miles? I did - this morning before breakfast! I was chased by some nasty little dogs who actually bit me while the owner walked casually toward me and said "they will bite you if your running!" Bunnies hopped away through the grass, horses looked then kept eating and I kept running hills and everything. Mom's neighborhood has some very steep hills but I just kept going.
Little boy is practicing for his race too. He's not crawling yet but now when he gets on his knees he rocks back and forth so we have hope that one day he might get mobile.

2 comments:

B-Rad said...

Wow mom's house has a ton of hills that would suck to run. Good luck with your training. Do you have a program or are you just going to run a lot? I've known several Marathon runners who had varring different programs but most of them didn't run the full distance up until a couple days before the race. Just curious if you had found a training program.

Check out my blog I will try to be more active.

Aimee said...

Yes, I have a good friend who is acually a certified trainer and she is writing me weekly training programs. I think according to her plan I wouldn't actually run the whole thing until the day of the race. And BTW mom's hills about killed me but I have to confess I did walk up the really steep grades but still made good time.