I've been gone to my mom's house helping her while she recovered from surgery this week. ONe of the nice benefits to staying home is that I can do that for her. Jeff and Sweet girl managed pretty well while I was gone but I think Jeff was starting to get a little panicky! Hopefully Mom will continue to take it easy and I won't have to go back and bully her into taking naps. I am glad to be home and very thankful for all the friends and family who helped pick up Sweet girl from school and kept her occupied until Jeff could pick her up. So when I get the house cleaned up and groceries bought and bills paid I will tell you what I think about the new commercials about high fructose corn syrup!
1 comment:
Mom appreciated more than words can say that you were there to do that especially with someone else out of the country. What she didn't tell you was that she sent my car to her house via her husband to ensure that I didn't try to go some where. Now I have a ton of paperwork because I was gone more than 3 days from work. The hardest part was having a little someone there and not able to pick him up and cuddle him. I could get on the floor and play, but had to have someone there to help me up. By the way I vote for stitches and not staples! You don't feel them pulling stitches out, but I am here to say that you do feel the staples coming out. If felt like they took a staple puller and just yanked. Ouch!!!
Post a Comment