Usually Maddie (the spoiled dog) prefers to ride on my shoulders in the front seat but on this rainy day the windsheild wipers were freaking her out and so she decided to put a little distance between her and the offending wipers. Sweet girl was thrilled to be the chosen seat and I was glad to for once be able to drive with out my furry friend!
This one is Little boy rocking in the little rocker - I think he may end up like his daddy and not be able to sit still in a chair!

1 comment:
Well that could be bad as you know in the future when it comes time for school. Although since he really is still into sleeping and you control the diet really well, I doubt that will be a problem. He really looks cute in the chair, maybe it is time to move it to the living room.
Post a Comment