Friday, January 2, 2009

Baby Names

We have been tossing around names at our house and so far have not come to a consensus. There are all the names I can not use because as a teacher I know some names will doom your children to a life of trouble and possible crime. There are the names Sweet girl likes and then the ones Jeff has developed an attachment for that I am not so attached too. I even bought a name book. Some names I like but I want the name to mean something and I names like Jackson just mean son of Jack. So I guess if its a boy we could name him Jefferson. It's hard to ask for suggestions because people have strong opinions about names and what they like or don't like. I hate it when you have a name you like and then people say rude things or make a face! Anyway random thoughts....

3 comments:

eklanica said...

So how did you decide on Baby Boy's name? Matt always comes up with crazy names and then sticks with it for months before he finally caves. By crazy, I mean names like Spartacus.. I think we can all agree that is not an appropriate name for a baby!! Are you going to find out if its a boy or girl? I'm sure you will find the perfect name.

Mike said...

I think Michael is a great name :)

Aimee said...

Jeff does the same he is bent on this one girls name and will not even consider the possiblility of any other. I want to explore all the possiblilities before I settle with one and he is driving me crazy at the moment.