Tuesday, February 10, 2009

quote

I got another e-mail with a bunch of quotes attributed to Andy Rooney ( I don't know if they really are his quotes.) One of them has been bouncing around in my head - "I have learned that love heals not time." It reminded me of what I John 4:7 says, "Beloved, let us love one another for love is of God and everyone that loveth is born of God and knoweth God..." (thats the King James Version I learned when I was a kid!) I am convicted to show love more often especially those who I know are hurting.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I didn't know you had a bun in the oven!

eklanica said...

I read your post a day or two after it was posted. Since then I have had that verse in my brain constantly, but in the form of the Psalty song. Did you learn those songs when you were a kid? It's even KJV too...just the way I learned everything as a kid. I'm glad someone took the time to teach me those songs and verses... all of these years later they are still with me.

Aimee said...

yes, I remember Psalty! Nothing sticks with you like stuff you learned as a kid!