Monday, June 9, 2008

Finally I have some time....











Jeff's mom was visiting last week so I was absent from my routines. Today I am finally getting back to normal! Wedid have some fun last week and thought I would share some pictures...




We went out to the ranch and Grandma watched sweet girl ride for a while then everyone took a turn getting on the horse. Aren't they cute! We also did some fishing. Sweet Girl caught so many we had to throw them back so there would be some left for all the other people to catch. I wish I could figure out how to insert the pictures in between the text instead of allthe pictures ending up at the top.

1 comment:

Grandma W said...

I think if you double click on your photo you can look at settings and possibly using tight will allow you to wrap the text around the pictures, but I will play with one to try it.