I can kind of keep track of who is stopping by to see my blog! If you scroll down on the right side of the blog then you can see the site meter tracker that tells you how many people have visited. Even cooler then that is that I can click on it and see where the visitors are from and other information. It doesn't say names but since I only know one person in California I can figure it out. Don't worry I'm not grading my friends by how often they stop by to view it but it is pretty cool. If you want to put your own meter on your blog just go to:
www.sitemeter.com it has instructions and even a tech novice like me can do it.
1 comment:
Aimee,
I'm going to try this sitemeter thing on my site. Pretty cool.
Mike Mayes
Post a Comment