This whole blogging thing could really get out of hand... Since my good friend Liz (otherwise known as Elizabeth) started blogging she has opened up a whole other world for me. There are so many blogs out there to read! There are cooking blogs and funny blogs and frugal living blogs. It seems everyone has something to say and if their blog looks good enough then they appear to be an expert!
Also it appears there is blog rules but I don't know where they are written down. Is it ok to link to some cool blogs I read without there permission? I feel like a peeping Tom sometimes when I get on someones blog and read all about a strangers personal life.
Anyway, what I want to say is that I am not claiming to be an expert on anything and my only goal is to post pictures, brag on my family and maybe exchange a recipe or two.
You know you live in the country....
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment