Here are photos from our vacation. We had a great time and we are so glad we could share the time with extended family. Sweet girl wants me to tell you we saw a jelly fish!
P.S. The air conditioner was quickly fixed by the repair man.
Those are great and will keep our memories alive. I especially like the one of Isaac in the blue chair. It looks like he is jumping right out of the chair. I sure hope everyone else gets on the band wagon and posts something soon. Brad has been remiss in posting anything.
Here we are! We are a family of six- Dad, Mom, big sister, brother, little sister and furry little dog. Dad works hard in the protyping industry, Mom works hard at home, sister goes to school, little boy entertains us all and the baby has yet to define her role!
1 comment:
Those are great and will keep our memories alive. I especially like the one of Isaac in the blue chair. It looks like he is jumping right out of the chair. I sure hope everyone else gets on the band wagon and posts something soon. Brad has been remiss in posting anything.
Post a Comment