I went to get my hair cut this week and I don't know why but when I sit in that chair and they wrap the smock around me I start spilling my guts! I have done this more times then I can count. I've only started going to this lady - she has only cut my hair like twice but suddenly I'm revealing all this really personal stuff! What gives? I'm pretty open with my friends but a total stranger? Maybe its because I'm there and she's all in my personal space so I might as well use the chair as a confessional. Or maybe its just me and nobody else does that. I don't think so because this hair dresser seams to know everyone and no matter what you talk about she knows someone in that same situation. Who cuts the presidents hair and does that person have security clearance or does the secret service tazer him everytime he starts to spill the beans? I wonder....
1 comment:
Maybe it is because it is a perfect stranger and who is she going to tell that you know anything you say to her. Most of them don't remember your name the next time you go. Maybe you just needed to talk since you were stuck at home with a baby all week or kids or in my case no one. We all need adult interaction and most Mom's don't get a lot of that so when they do they just start talking incase it may be a while before they get to do that again.
Post a Comment