Thursday, July 3, 2008

Two big accomplishments


Guess who is sitting up on his own! He sat there for a long time the other day just looking around from his new vantage point. Yes, that's my laundry basket that will be forever immortalized as well.
The real exciting news of the day is that Sweet Girl is riding her bike! We have been practicing for a while and Monday she decided to just jump on and go. She rode all around the neighborhood while I tried to keep up with her pushing Little boy in the jogging stroller. I've been trying so hard to get her to ride it so I could run in the mornings this summer that I failed to realize that if she does ride I'm going to have to run a lot faster! It reminds me of when she was three and she was sitting in the jogging stroller telling me to "go faster!" Anyway, we are VERY PROUD of her and she is VERY PROUD of herself!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Liz said...

WAY TO GO CHLOE! ISSACC IS ALSO GETTING SOOOOOOO BIG! Hugs to all, Elizabeth

Mike said...

Aimee,

How do you put photos in different spots within your blog text? When I try to post multiple photos, they all show up at the top together.

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Mike

Anonymous said...

Chloe', that's great!! I am so proud of you! Did you tell Mommmy and Daddy you can drive PaPaw's Ford 150 by yourself??? PaPaw even sat in the passenger's seat.

And, don't forget to tell them that you can drive the F350 with a livestock trailer behind it through the gates here at the ranch! But, you do that in PaPaw's lap until you learn to shift gears!

I love you, Peaches