Sunday, July 13, 2008

When it rains it pours...

It was the night before vacation and all through the house not a creature was stirring. I was in my bed and I hear a drip, drip, drip.... "What is that?" I jumped out of bed and what do I see but water coming out of the ceiling! I woke up Jeff and we checked out the attic and our air conditioner is leaking. It's ten o'clock at night and the water is all over the place. What do you do? We turned off the air and left thats what! Hauled the kids out of bed and drove to Grandmas at 12 am. I am going to hope the problem is magically gone by the time we get home. Hopefully the house won't flood or burn down or anything else horrible. Were off to the beach!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Aimee/Jeff,

It is probably just a stopped up drain. The same thing happened to us when we lived over on 10th street. If that is what it is it really isn't that big a deal. I hope you guys have a good vacation.

Mike