Sunday, July 27, 2008

What is the big deal?

I know I am way behind but What is the deal with high school musical? I've watched part of it a long time ago but recently enough to remember much about it. Now there is a special on tv and Chloe is glued to it! As far as I can tell the show is like American idol except they have all the obnoxious theatre kids from high school. Most of them seem very arrogant! I was trying to think if they had anything comparable when I was a kid but I can't come up with anything. THe only thing I remember being that worked up about was the olympics and Mary Lou Reton. Am I wrong, have I forgotten?

2 comments:

Grandma W said...

Yes you did, but it was like Strawberry Shortcake or Spiderman and Superman and batman. You did have some wonder woman underwear that you really liked. Remember the Hawaiian shirt we had to hide from Matt because he kept wearing it even though it was too small. Maybe we should look for one for Christmas!!!

B-Rad said...

No I don't think there was a TV show that worked us into a lather like this High School Musical. Don't be absurd either you didn't care that much about the olympics. Plus when we but young sprouts they didn't have much reality or performance TV it was all A-Team Mash and Night Rider. You know what television is supposed to be.