Yesterday I had my first doctors appointment and got to see the baby on ultrasound for the first time. I don't think there is anything more exciting or makes my heart pitter patter like seeing those grainy pictures of a "jelly bean" baby with a tiny little heart thumping away in the middle of its little body. With Isaac we had been through so much and I was so anxious that it was going to turn out badly but not this time! It was such a normal doctors visit with my regular OB Dr. not the infertility specialist and I was thrilled to be treated so "normally". We have a new more acurate date (June 30th) and that makes me about 8 weeks pregnant. We have have a plan to help me not deliver too early this time! I will have to schedule a delivery for the beginning of June but it may not mean a NICU stay. Now if I can just get through all this 1st trimester sick and tiredness!
3 comments:
That is wonderful, I'm so glad you got to see the baby! Hugs to you, Liz
Yea!! Great news! Hopefully that 1st trimester stuff will pass in the next few weeks. Keep us posted.
Okay but really....you might be sick all nine months and guess what....you will make it! You know me-I have to be truthful to a fault. Just know that there are those of us that have gone before you and have been sick all nine months and we lived through it! I do hope and pray, however, that it won't be like that for you! I am so excited about this little baby coming into this world! What a cool thing!
Post a Comment