Monday, July 21, 2008

Vacation fishing

Well as previously mentioned, we have returned from vacation. I will brief you on our deap sea fishing trip where the self proclaimed "Fantastic Brad" caught the most fish. We left the dock at about 8 am, for our 2 hour boat ride to what seemed to be nowhere in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico. We started out fishing for Gulf Snapper, this was the only action the three of us had. Matt caught 2 snapper, I caught 3 and "Fantastic Brad" caught 4 snapper and 1 shark. We fished for King fish but not for very long as it took us so long to reach our "quota" on the snapper part of the trip. We were only allowed to keep two snapper per person, which ended up to be plenty of fillets. I would post many pics on this subject but the person in charge of bringing the camera failed to bring this important peice of equipment. I will not mention his name as he is very sorry for his huge error but his initials are MATT WHITAKER! Despite not having any proof what-so-ever, we did have fun catching all of those fish. I know some people will wonder what really happened on the boat since there is no evidence. Were we really fishing or did we board a party boat full of beer and strippers, ya'll may never know......

Jeff

PS. No matter what happens to us now Matt, I still love ya brother.

1 comment:

Grandma W said...

Well that sounds like a great story on the fish and even though you have proof with the fish you have brought home, I am not sure it is true. You also told us when you got home that if someone hadn't caught their limit everyone else helped out by giving up extra ones they caught. But of course then there is the fact that you all three told the same story. The vacation was great and spending time will ALL my kids was great too.